You will need to do the following things to move your stuff to a new self-storage unit:
1. Rent the new unit and sign a lease agreement
2. Pack and label your items so they are easy to move and unpack
3. Move your items to the new unit using a moving truck or a rental truck
4. Unpack and organize your items in the new unit
5. Notify the old storage facility of your move-out and terminate your lease
Whether you need St. Albert self storage or storage units in Sherwood Park, we have plenty of room for all of our local residents. Compare our prices with other storage facilities, then sign up with us today for cost-effective, secure storage for your belongings!
If you are looking for storage facilities in Edmonton, we provide friendly and efficient customer service, top-security storage, mobile storage options, and competitive pricing. Call us today and store your belongings with Edmonton storage you can trust!